|"Lets take some photos with Sims!"|
There is a lack of images about this subject. If you have any images for this page, upload them and add them here. Thanks!
|"Plants want us to help them!"|
This article is a stub. Please help the EA Games Wikia by expanding it. Thanks!
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare is a multiplayer third-person shooter and tower defense video game. It is the third game in the Plants vs. Zombies series, developed by PopCap Games and published by Electronic Arts. The game was released on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
The player can take control of plants or zombies from a third person perspective in either a cooperative or competitive multiplayer environment.
To progress in the game, players must complete unique challenges to each class.The Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions feature split-screen multiplayer as well as Boss Mode, also supported in the PC version, which is similar to Commander mode from Battlefield 4. You can play as Crazy Dave or Dr Zomboss that can send down airstrikes, Healing Stations and Flowers, send down Spotting stations and Revivals.
The game features a cooperative mode and four competitive multiplayer modes. Three different modified versions of the competitive modes also exist:
- Welcome Mat: A playlist consisting of Team Vanquish featuring one map, no unlocked characters, and no customization. It is aimed towards new players, but it is available to all players regardless of rank.
- Garden Ops: A co-opmode where up to four players take control of each of the plants defending a garden through ten zombie waves, with the fifth and tenth waves being Boss waves represented by a slot machine, hosted by Dr.Zomboss, either spawning 1-3 bosses, a jackpot, tombstones, a huge swarm of zombies or a Super Boss. After that, they must run and survive to the extraction point to be saved by Crazy Dave.
- Team Vanquish: A team deathmatch variant, where two teams representing plants and zombies fight against each other to take down opponents. who ever gets to 50 vanquishes wins!
- Vanquish Confirmed: A game mode where players must collect orbs from fallen opponents to receive credit. This mode shares the concept with the "Kill Confirmed" mode from the Call of Duty series.
- Gardens and Graveyards: A game mode where players either capture (as zombies) or defend (as plants) various objectives. It is a parody and Reference of the Conquest and Rush modes from the Battlefield series.
- Classic Team Vanquish: Team Vanquish with no customization but use of default characters and customisations.
- Gnome Bomb: A game mode where players attempt to secure a bomb (strapped to the back of a helpless gnome) and detonate at various bases. It is similar to Obliteration mode from Battlefield 4.
- Classic Gardens and Graveyards: Gardens and Graveyards with no customization but use of default characters and customisations.
- Mixed Mode: A playlist of all gamemodes in one.
- Suburbination: A domination variant, where the objective is to capture three areas, A, B, and C in the map.